Post 3: My dream job

 Since I was a little kid, I have really liked trains, I had many toys trains, movies and series (suche as  "Tomas y sus amigos" and toy trains which run on battery)

This like for the trains, until now, I like them more than before, every day on my way from university-home, I see the trains and see the cabins of these. (The trains "Acero Santiago-2003" or "AS-03" is my favorite ) I would like to see and get on a "Metrotren" 

For this reason, my dream job would to become a train engineer, Tobe able to get on "Metro de Santiago" or on the "Metrotren", the only fact of driving a train is a dream for me, I want to drive these trains.

In my investigation of this job, I found the basic info of how to be a train driver, in the "Metro de Santiago" unit to have a degree (any kind of degree, either, professional or technical), in the other metro, I don`t have any idea how drive this 

But in this moment, I am study Chemistry and Pharmacy "QyF" because, I like science and the medical area, I like my degree, and I like the means of possibilities and opportunities of this job

In a future, I want to do a course to drive trains, and if it is possible, work like as train driver.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Ice-cream (Post 4)