Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 I would like to go to Japan, specifically "Kyoto" because I like anime and I like the house animation "Kyoto animation" or "KyoAni" ,with animes as "the melancholy of Suzumiya", "K-ON!", "Violet Evangarden", I really like these animes.        

 But in 2019 this house suffered an arson attack where the progress of many animes upcoming burnt in fires also workers died in this attack. (this was very sad) 

I like to see trains, that is why I like see the trains in Japan, the famous bullet trains (Shinkansen) and the urban trains as the one in Kyoto city.

Also, I like the beautiful temples of the religions in Japan.

I woulo Only go as a tourist I don't like Japan for living, the culture in Japan is very strange to me and the Japanese is very hard to learn, the "Kanjis" is complex  to understand.(the english is hard to me :c) 

I prefer countries as EEUU and countries of Europe to live in. (for this I need to learn English)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Ice-cream (Post 4)