Ice-cream (Post 4)

Hello for the fourth time!!!

 

I really like the ice cream, I like from I was very little and although they are cold, I eat them at any time of the years 


There are means ways to do it, with preparations that have milk or just water, also way, they're all cold (or at least most)

 

I like them because they are sweet and tasty (in my opinion) there are so many flavors, I feel that I haven't been able to taste them all (and the money to taste the most exclusives or expensive ice cream shops)


 Of my favorite flavors, the cherry flavor that I taste in a ''Grido'' is the one that i liked (it's been years from the last time I went :c )

 

Eat a lot of ice cream is a dream but eating ice cream has a lot of calories that are not good for health (It is sad but true)



Until the next blog!!! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit