Who am I? (Post 1)

 


Hello everyone!!! 


My name is Julio Espinoza Pinto, I'm 19 years old and I'm student of ''Facultad de ciencias química y farmacéuticas''  (FACQYF) at University of Chile in the program of ''Química y farmacia'' (QyF). I got in the year 2021 and I hope to leave soon.

 

I was born in Santiago and i live, specifically, in the commune of Florida limit wiht Puente Alto, if i cross the street, change of comune . In my house we live my parents and my younger sister, from i'm was born, we have lived together in the same house.


I really like turtles, is my favorite animal 💚. my hobbies are, principally, play video games in my pc and read ''mangas'', these are comics of japanese origin, my favorite manga is ''Girl's last tour'' and my favorite game is ''Osu!''.


Thank for your time.                                                       

Until the next blog!!!

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Ice-cream (Post 4)