Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future

 For me the time travel are is like Sci-Fi history, in specialy the trips to the past

I like series and movies such as "Back to the Future" "Stein;Gate" "The girl who leapt through time" "Erased" 

In my imagination, going to the past is possible, creating multiples time machines and how this works, also about thinking in the temporal paradox that would be created (the typical Grandfather paradox). 

But in the real life, I know that this is impossible (For the physics).

I like the channel of ''QuantumFracture'' a Spanish physicist that spreads scientific content where it talks about the time travel.

Video of time travel

But in the case of traveling of to future, is technically possible.

I like how the speed of light explains how it is possible to go in the future, but not return to the passd, The speed of light is a constant so this constantdoesn´t vary dependening on the viewer, if a person run at 99% of light speed the space-time will modify by the light speed is constant, so we would travel to future 

I don’t like the idea of traveling to future, because I don’t have any idea if there a future in this world,  especially for the climate changes or world wars (The global companies say that in the year 2050 is a catastrophic date)


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Ice-cream (Post 4)