Post 2: The Best Concert ever

 I will never forget the day when Soutaiseiriron come to Chile on the 9 April 2020,the same day of my birthday, it was the perfect present for me. I love this day.

This band is from Japan, created in 2006 their genres is  j-pop, rock and twee pop, the name of the band means Theory of relativity, abridge STSR. The vocalist Etsuko Yakushimaru is the leader of the band, I like her voice a lot , it is so sweet.

Also, I met Etsuko, at the backstage, and she gave me an autograph (I put her autografh in a frame) 

In overview, this concert is in my opinion the best concert ever.

I am massive fan, even more, if STSR had 1000 fans, I  would be one of them, if STSR had 100 fans, I would be one of them, if STSR 1 fan, I am the fan and if STSR no have fans, its because I would not in this world.

I like the album TOWN AGE and the song Detective Tatsumi is my favorite.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Ice-cream (Post 4)