Why did I choose my major (Post 2)



  Hello for the second time!!!



When I was a child, always thought it would be a train driver, because I like trains (until today I like them)

but my parents denied me that option.

:c

Then, I wanted to be a scientist, years passed and now I'm studying QyF.

:D


My other careers options were biochemistry and medical technology, but I realized that my score in the PTU was not enough, but not so in the case of chemistry and pharmacy, also, when looking for info I realized that QyF is something that I could like (and that I could get money)


That's why I chose my career 


Now I'm here, it is quite difficult but not impossible, there's a lot of time to finish, I hope can finish it. 

(Although it is entertaining)



Until the next blog!!! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Ice-cream (Post 4)