My favourite piece of technology (Post 3)

  Hello for the third time!!!



My favorite piece of technology is the computers or CPUs (after all, My PC it is the one I use the most, each day every day)


Computers are very important in the current life of human beings, because are used in everything, from cell phones to washing machines!!!


There are different types, but all have the same basic function, process info and response based on it, in this way, read data from what surrounds us is easier for everyone and avoid humans' errors, especially when high precision is required like as medicine.


Automatic train operation (ATO) is my favorite use of the computers (is to mix my likes for computers and trains) :D


Maybe the way computers are used is not trustworthy, but I think they should continue to expand their use recommending it to everyone


Until the next blog!!! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Ice-cream (Post 4)