How can your major make the world a better place (Post 5)

Hello for the fifth time!!!


As I had said before, I am studying chemistry and pharmacy ''QyF'' in University of Chile, I’m in the third semester of the career :D

 

I think that what I am studying is a great contribution to the society, because offers the greatest help in terms of medicine, the medicament.


If you feel bad, go to a doctor and this, probably, will prescribe medications, as there where QyF enter in the action (that is funny because in my first semester I had a course name like this).


The QyF is the person who knows the most about medicament, from the creation to dispensation to the people that requires it


That's why, I like a future professional, I can be part of the medicament process and so help those who need it (although the true is that I´ll probably end up in a pharmacy on duty and my contribution will not be so significant… :c )



Until the next blog!!! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Ice-cream (Post 4)