Cruz Verde (Post 6)

   Hello for the sixth and last time!!!

 

My favorite web about chemistry and pharmacy is Cruz Verde 

 

https://www.cruzverde.cl

 

This site web is a drugstore online which is well knows by most Chileans, with a large catalog of medicines that require or do not a prescription, and that in addition to basic information about the effects and precautions , and  obviously being a store, the prices  

I visit the page every time a new medicament arrives at my house or when i hear about some substance that I do not know (for example QyF memes on Instagram)

It's a way to pass the time and try to learn a bit more about medicaments on my own (I think it's something strange and that others don't do it)

I recommend this page as it is very useful for people who do not knows about the medicaments and to quote medicines 


Until the next blog!!!  This is the final blog :)  :c  Thank you for getting here!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Ice-cream (Post 4)